- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Trends in AI4ESG
24. Feb 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmfrei
ESG stands for Environmental, Social, and Governance. Investment companies, asset owners and banks are increasingly applying these non-financial factors as part of their analysis process to identify material risks and growth opportunities.
Artificial Intelligence – sometimes called the New Electricity – has enormous potential to drive evidence-based ESG analysis and detect ESG-washing. Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Geospatial AI have become trending technologies in sustainable finance.
Also, AI models themselves are a new component to ESG when companies build data-driven, AI-fuelled business models. Accountabilty, governance, explainability and trustworthiness of AI-driven applications will be crucial as well as their compliance with new AI regulations like the EU AI Act.
However, some decision makers in finance are not aware of the capabilities of AI4ESG and some AI model builders are not aware of the meaning of ESG for society, economy and our planet.
This is the motivation of our event ‘Trends in AI4ESG’ which is intended to improve know-how transfer between both camps and to moderate a dialogue. It facilitates the exchange of innovative ideas and cooperation opportunities in the field of AI4ESG.
The event is co-organised by NVIDIA, STATWORKX, Center for Financial Studies @Goethe-University, and AI Frankfurt.
* Christophe Christiaen, Oxford Sustainable Finance Group
* Professor Peter Schwendner, ZHAW
* Professor Volker Brühl, MD @ Center for Financial Studies, Goethe University
* Stefan Jäger, Speaker of the Lord Mayor of the City of Frankfurt / AI Frankfurt
* Sebastian Heinz, Statworx / AI Frankfurt
* Dr. Jochen Papenbrock, NVIDIA GmbH / Gaia-x project leader / AI Frankfurt
More speakers and event information to be announced soon. Event language is English. Event will be online or hybrid.